Friday, February 17, 2017

11.2 #3

Hey Dr. Taylor, 

I did ok on WW 11.2 but I was wondering if you have any resources like khan academy videos that I could view to ensure I really know the material. I had a hard time with when y=mx or y=x with the limits and I am not sure what to look up to clarify it.

I'll insert a screenshot of one of the problems for reference. 

Thank you,














*****************************

I don't know of a specific Khan Academy or other online video that deals with this, but if anyone comes up with it I'll post the link.  This specific problem is actually not that bad though, once you apply the idea of substitution: for example if y=mx, then you replace y by mx in the above limit to get rid of the y-variable, from which you get:





No comments:

Post a Comment